02 October 2007

Short update after a long time...

Hi there!

It has been a long time indeed since the last time I wrote here... So I just want to share with you what's going on with me these days.

First of all, in the end of last August I finished working with the youth in Dalia. It was two great years with the kids. I have learned a lot, had many excitements and educational events and much more.

Before that, on July, I had started working in SAP Labs IL in Karmiel. That is a very different direction of work "territory" that is new to me- working in a office all day, driving 50 min' to work and back each time, working outside of the Kibbutz... It is quite interesting transition...
`
Right now, except for my work, I'm in the middle of the exams period of last semester. Some of the exams are behind me, and some are still ahead. After I'll finish those exams it will be the end of the first half of my degree (2 years out of 4...). Next semester is due to start on the end of this month.
`
So- take care and have fun, don't forget to take a look in my Picasa photo album!

Yinon A.

No comments: